Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Gift - Pictures of the Day - February 28th

So tomorrow is my youngest daughters birthday so I went out tonight to get her a gift.  I grabbed my oldest daughter and off to Toys R Us we went.  Of course as I left I told my wife we would be quick.  Uh, yeah right, going to Toys R Us is never quick. Never!


I took my oldest daughter so she could give me insight into the mind of a four year old girl.  So, of course, almost immediately we got sidetracked.  Seriously how cute is this t-ball helmet?  Oh wait what were we here for? Oh yeah, birthday present.  On to the girl toys!


 But.....somewhere along the way.  Yup, you guessed it, sidetracked again.  Honestly, with Toad's awesome victory in the Friday Poll still fresh in my mind how could I not stop to take a picture of this.  Yeah, take that all you loser Yoshi people! Toad Rules! Oh wait, birthday present.  Opps, ok on to the girls toys.  Hey wait, what's that? Oh shit, awesome.  Look at those cars? Sure, why not take a ten minute pit stop to check these sweet rides out.  Crap, it's getting late.  On to the girl toys.


 Ok, got here.  The land of pink I never once entered as a child.  These aisles so confused me, why is everybody suddenly speaking Latin? Barbie? Disney Princess? What do these words mean??? I'm so confused!  And my oldest daughters idea of help was to say her sister would want everything! That's no help, none at all!  Ok, focus.  Nothing here is going to work, time to move on.

 And that's when I found it, the perfect gift for my daughter.  Thank The Lord, Thank Jebus and Thank Superman.  I had the gift!  As we walked back to the car my daughter knew I had done well!

What did we get her? Playmobil! Some zoo sets and an animal doctor, success!  Ok, now its time to go to sleep knowing I'm the best Dad ever. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment