Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pizza Buffet - Picture of the Day - March 3rd

Yeah Thursday! Yeah Julie! Yeah Pizza Buffet! 
So if you put that together you would realize that today is Thursday and what did Julie do today? She took me out for pizza buffet! Woo Hoo!  Much pizza & fun was had, the only problem is now I have food coma!



A quick addendum as my supervisor, Jason, thinks clarification is needed.  He asked, does the reader know who Julie is? I responded that I'm not really sure it matters.  He said it does.  I have my wife on one day and this random girl the next, it begs an explanation.  Ok, fine.  Julie is a friend from work.  We went out to lunch for pizza.  Why did we go out?  Because we needed to vent about how big a jerk Jason is. Ok, done.  Explanation given, happy Jason?

1 comment: