Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#notabear

Mate! Thank you so much! The last two ornaments that made it on my tree this year are beyond awesometacular. The wonderful Susan Burrows aka @kungfupussy for those of you on twitter, sent my family these brilliant ornaments. A Koala, not a bear, ornament which is actually from Australia. How awesome is that? To my surprise there was also a crane in the #notabear care package. I feel like I'm a part of the elite crane club now. Woo hoo!


To be very clear here people, we need to get one thing straight. A Koala is NOT a bear. We should not call it a bear. We should not think of it as a bear. We should not believe it to be a bear. I think it's really important to our Aussie friends. So lets recap. Not A Bear!

This is definitely NOT A BEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment