Saturday, September 29, 2012

Goodbye Ponds

As any good Doctor Who fan knows, it's just a matter of time before you're saying goodbye to another companion. This time it was Amy & Rory. Were the Ponds my favorite companions? No, Rose still has that title for me. I did like them though and was sad to see them go. They were a part of some great stories and some of my favorite Doctor Who moments. But like every other companion's departure, you move on and get excited for what's to come. This time we only have to wait till Christmas. Usually the Doctor Who Christmas episode is a fun episode but this year it will be extra special. Having the Doctor's new companion properly introduced should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. So goodbye Amy & Rory, so sad......now let's meet this new Dalek companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment