Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hope


Its never easy being a Vikings fan, today was a perfect example of this.  The Vikings had to win today, a loss and the season was over.  Actually, the season is still probably over but at least for one more week all Vikings fans can hang on to the shred of hope that there will be a miracle turn around.  So heading into this game against the Cardinals I was hoping the Vikes would come out and crush the Cards.  Silly me expecting the Vikings to make it easy.  No, they decide to get behind 24-10 with six minutes left.  At that point I told my brother the season was over and Childress, the head coach, needs to be fired.  Thats when the Vikes started to play football.  Six minutes later the scored was tied and over time was starting.  The Vikings made quick work of the Cardinals in OT and won on a Longwell field goal.  After the game I was telling my brother how its soooo possible for the Vikings to get back in the division race.  Its funny how thirty minutes can so completely change your perspective.  So now as I sit here writing this I feel good about my Vikings, got some easy games coming up and two with the Bears.  This could happen...they could make a run!  The only thing left for me to figure out is if I'm delusional or just plain stupid...thats what the Vikings do to you.  

1 comment:

  1. They'll totally lose both games to the Bears.

    Yeah, Bears fans are delusional and/or just plain stupid, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete