Monday, August 27, 2012

A day with Thomas

On Everett's birthday we took our boys out for a Day with Thomas. Both are pretty into Thomas right now so they were excited. So we drove 90 minutes to the Illinois Railway Museum and rocked out with Thomas. The Thomas stuff was fun, seeing the boys eyes light up was the best. What surprised me was how much I liked the other stuff. We really explored the old trains, it was very cool.

Ian saw Thomas immediately when we walked in. I swear he didn't breathe for a full minute. He just kept saying "All Aboard!"

We then walked around and explored some of the old trains.












Next we saw my nightmares, it walked right up to me.


And then it was time to get on Thomas and have him ride us around Sodor.....I mean Union, Illinois




No comments:

Post a Comment