Thursday, August 23, 2012

Smoky's

It's Thursday. You gotta eat lunch on Thursday, right? That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. I went out to lunch with a friend today. We tried a new place in lovely Joliet. Smoky's BBQ. I was a little hesitant, BBQ is hard to do and we aren't in good BBQ parts. The Chicago area has great pizza, hot hogs, Italian beef and tons of other tasty treats. BBQ usually is more of a let down. But hey, you never know unless you try.

Well, Smoky's did not let me down. I got a pulled pork sandwich and it was great. The pork was delicious and the sauce was tangy. The fries were perfectly crispy and even the bun was really good. We both agreed we would be coming back. I really hope Smoky's can keep up the quality of food and service we received today. It would be nice to have a good BBQ place close to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment