Thursday, June 20, 2013

To the broccoli farm!

Every single time we get in the car my kids start the "Dad, where are we going? where are we going? where are we going?" chant. My general response has been "To the broccoli farm! Yeah!" I've been saying this for years. I'm pretty sure my kids are tired of my broccoli humor and just want a straight answer. Sucks to be them I guess because I'm not stopping.
Yep, you're at the broccoli farm.
 Well today my wife took the kids to......the broccoli farm! Well maybe not specifically a broccoli farm but a farm that had broccoli which could be picked. They also had cherries. My wife wanted to go strawberry picking but unfortunately they didn't have any today. So cherry picking it was. They all had a great time so I guess the broccoli farm isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment