Monday, February 6, 2012

I really don't know what's wrong with my brain....brains!!!

For some reason there are certain places that remind me of zombies. I can picture the scene. Fighting zombies, hiding from zombies or escaping from an oncoming hoard. Certain places just trigger zombie scenarios in my head. Some are at work, some at home and some in random places. I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought it would be fun to snap a picture and post these places as I see them.

This picture is a hallway in the parking deck at work. It's the third floor. There's a grate behind the rail which lets you look down. The lighting is sketchy at best and it really smells. It's not easy to see around the bend of the stairs going up or down so a zombie could easily be waiting. The door to the top deck sticks really bad so if a zombie is following close you might be out of luck. It's got that dingy look all zombie sets have. Perfectly zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment