Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Game 7


So this is it. Blackhawks. Redwings. Game 7. I woke up wanting to barf, I still do.

This game is the last gasp of a great rivalry. Next year the Wings will be in the Eastern Conference. It wont be the same. You'll still hear Detroit Sucks at the UC, for a couple years at least, but the hate between these teams will fade. It's inevitable.

Not tonight though. Tonight is all about the hate, the need to win. This series has reminded Hawks fans what a rivalry is. Vancouver? Give me a break, that's nothing. I've hated the Wings my whole life. Every ounce of my being hates the Wings, the Hawks need to win this. No way we can lose this to the Wings. Can't think about that. So I'm heading out to the UC now for one last tilt with the De-toilet Scum. I still wanna barf. LET GO HAWKS!

1 comment: