Wednesday, November 9, 2011

1.4, 11.6


Another week, another weigh in. Tonight was the end of week four in weight watchers. I've been pretty damn good sticking to the program and I've actually lost weight each week. But I'm completely prepared to gain one of these weeks. It's inevitable. It will happen. I understand that no matter how good I do in a particular week, I may still gain weight. Our bodies just do that sometimes. So I kinda had a feeling that week might be this week. Was it?

No! No it wasn't! I lost 1.4 pounds this week for a total of 11.6 lost this month. I'm damn proud of that. That's almost 12 pounds, an average of almost 3 pounds a week. That's not insignificant. I'm happy but I know this is only the tip of the iceberg. I know I can do so much better and I'm excited with the direction I'm going. Hopefully next week the loss trend continues but only time will tell but for today Hooray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I feel better than I have in a long time. That's worth so much.

    ReplyDelete