Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Day After

The candy has been passed out, the trick or treating is done. Halloween is over. I have to admit, this was one of the better Halloweens in a while. Why? I think it's because my kids are getting to the age where they are having fun with it. It was great for me watching them get excited knocking on each door, waiting to see what kind of candy they got and then watching the excitement when it was what they wanted. Reeses was huge this year. They had a good time so I had a good time. It's amazing how a persons mood can affect everybody around them. Seeing my kids smiling, laughing and running around having a good time kept a smile on my face for most of the night. So here's some picture from the trick or treating adventure.

 Ash and Pikachu ready to go!
 Off we went to the first house of the day.

She said she was looking for the path to candy.




Butterflies love candy, they do!

Frankenstein helping Karen pass out candy! Muhaha
He was a very hungry caterpillar.
See you next year Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment