Monday, October 29, 2012

Now we know where Jason got his groove

Jason, my former supervisor and current fashion consultant, came back from Prague last week. It sounded like an exciting trip despite Jason NOT trying what would have been wonderful street food. I told him to have the street sausage.....ok, that sounded weird. Moving on!

Jason found Strelecky, the Czech version of his last name, Ostrov. So that is Strelecky Island. He found his Island! The place he was made AND found his groove. This is the Island that brought us the funky that is Jason. How freaking exciting is that? Well, very.

Jason did not explore the island as much as I would have hoped. I wish he would have walked every inch of that island taking pictures of everything. I fully believe there are answers on Strelecky Ostrov. I fully believe we could have learned about the origins of........White Puma!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know if they sell Jason's white track jacket in other color?

    ReplyDelete