Friday, October 5, 2012

Parmesans

It's Friday. It's a three day weekend. We got our minivan back tonight from the body shop. All this is very good. We had a sitter, we had a gift card so we went out for a quick dinner date. I'm not really sure it counts as a date though, we were home by 8pm. But dinner was had! We tried a place called Parmesans. I thought it would be good but my expectations were low.

Well it was a good thing I had low expectations because Parmesans was kinda disappointing and by kinda I mean completely. The staff seemed overwhelmed and that was the biggest problem. Their wood stone pizza, one of their specialties, was a soggy mess. I got the big burger after reading a good review. It tasted ok but it was coldish. I'd bet it sat at least 10 minutes before it got to me, maybe longer. The level of soggy also suggested the pizza sat for a bit.

Had the food come out hot, I might be writing something a bit nicer. I saw a pizza at another table that looked really good. It smelled great. It clearly didn't sit around before getting to the table. I wanted that pizza. It looked pretty good. Maybe I'll give Parmesans another chance but if I do it wont be anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment