Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday soccer game clouds

Jason's gonna hate this but it makes sense to my brain. While the kids were warming up for tonight's soccer game, I took this picture. I like cloud pictures. I don't know why, I just do. It's not just cloud pictures. I like the sky, I love the night sky. I've always found myself looking up. Clouds, stars, planets or whatever is up there fascinates me. I really try to make sure to look up every once in a while. That's why you get so many great cloud pics.

10 comments:

  1. If you post one more cloud photo, I will never look at your blogg again.

    Yes, this is a threat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, what's a blogg? If you tell me I'll blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy,
    Soooo Whatttt I typppeee likeee thiss??? I'mmm justtt yourrr secretarryyy? I donttt work withhh worddsss all dayyy and answerrr phooneee callsss and loookk attt piccturesss of draggoonnssss on thee internettt...

    I hate you.
    <3 Your favorite secretary.
    The dragon whisperrr (that was fire coming out of my mouth, cuz Im part dragon.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and did you really need to bring white puma in this?

    Dude, how long can you be sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant low...
    I'm never commenting on your blogg every again.
    I suck at life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that you don't want to comment on my blogg anymore but maybe you can comment on my blog.

    And by the way.....You're Fired!

    And by the way......I don't control the White Puma. Only the White Puma Controls the White Puma and even he uses Slim Jims to control himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND Haha! Take that! I still win! Dragons forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so suck at life.

    White Puma is dead. Like Punk music, and zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last comma was not necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't suck at life, just spelling but who cares? Welcome to the club, I'm the worst speller in the history of the world and universe.

    ReplyDelete