Friday, October 22, 2010

Let me tell you, Junior Mints are a little piece of heaven.

So I got in an argument today with a coworker about how great Junior Mints are.  I'm not really sure if he's just plain dumb or maybe just a closet Junior Mint fan. All I know is Junior Mints are by far the best movie candy known to man.  Their cool minty goodness just melts in your mouth and in that moment you know all is good in the universe.  Hear that Jason? That's a lot to miss out on.

So anywho, I just want to highlight a couple of thing Junior Mints are better than.  First, Junior Mints are better that Whoppers and popcorn.  They are better than Reese's Pieces and popcorn and finally they are better than Sno Caps and popcorn.  I'm not saying I don't like Whoppers, Sno Caps or popcorn.  I do, I like them very much....too much.  They just don't stand up to the greatness that is the Junior Mint.  Let me tell you, Junior Mints are a little piece of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment