Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yeah Birthday!

Today is my birthday!!! Yeah Me!!!  Or maybe not.  What I found out today is on your birthday you get a trillion happy birthday messages on facebook.  I tried to respond to some of them but they kept coming!  Egad, more just came in!  The funny part is I haven't talked to any of these people in a trillion years. Seriously, I don't mind.  I'm really just joking but still, a trillion. 

On to more important things.  While it's my birthday today, it's also my anniversary.  So that means a babysitter and dinner with my sweetie.  We are going to try a place called Courtrights.  I've heard its really good so I'm excited.  I love going to new restaurants, I hope they have some super awesome fish dish.  I'm really in the mood for a good piece of fish.  I cant remember the last time I've had any.  More importantly they are supposed to have awesome desserts and that's what I want....I wonder if I can order multiple desserts? Is that allowed?
Who cares? Its my birthday, right? Yes, multiple desserts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment