Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shuffle - Picture of the Day - April 27th

I brought my Ipod to work today because I knew I'd be in my office a lot today.  I wanted to get busy work done which doesn't require much thinking so I figured music would help move the day along.  I didn't really have a good picture to post but I thought it would be cool to post the first ten songs that came up on my Ipod. So I hit shuffle and this is what came up. Turned out to be very 90's Brit Pop-ish which is a very good thing.




1. Pet Shop Boys - Did you see me coming?
2. They Might Be Giants - Experimental Film
3. Andrew Bird - Fiery Crash
4. Devo - Beautiful World
5. A House - I Don't Care
6. Sainte Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
7. Blur - Chemical World
8. The London Suede - My Insatiable One
9. Inspiral Carpets - This Is How It Feels
10. Echobelly - A Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment