Thursday, April 14, 2011

Proof - Picture of the Day - April 14th

This is important so take it seriously.  I have a question for you.  Have you ever seen Daryl Hall and The Beast from the the 80's drama Beauty & the Beast together in a room? Ever seen them in the same place? At the same time? No? Well me neither. Yeah, this all of a sudden got pretty serious, didn't it? Starting to see what I see? Yes, I know you do.  There can be only one explanation.  Daryl Hall and The Beast are one in the same! Shocking I know but the proofs in the pudding.  Let me show you.


Uncanny!



After this concrete rock hard evidence we can no longer ignore the truth.  We must acknowledge the fact that either Daryl Hall really is The Beast OR The Beast is Daryl Hall.  It's one or the other people.  I'm sorry if I've shaken the foundation of your lives but the truth must be known!

1 comment: