Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sickie McSickson - Picture of the Day - April28th

For a better part of yesterday I felt off, I really thought I was just tired but last night I started feeling sick.  If you know me then you know I hate being sick.  So last night and this morning I felt miserable.  I called in sick to work which is fine because I didn't have much to do today and I'm gonna try to sleep this thing away....far away.  The crazy thing is I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday so I know when this passes I'm gonna be crazy hungry.  I'm pretty sure it's a Flu bug, that's what it feels like and my temperature has decided to stay right around 102 since yesterday evening.  Nothing super serious but enough to make me feel bad.  So my picture today is my temperature. Why? Because its all I have right now and I might be asleep for the better part of today so picture opportunities will probably be scarce.  So adios, I'm going to sleep and hopefully I have something better for you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment