Saturday, July 9, 2011

I choose you Poke-O!

I never thought I'd see the day but here it is. Disney Princess toys, go jump in that big brown bin. We wont be needing you anymore. Just like that Disney Princesses are out and Pokemon is in, at least in this household and I couldn't be happier.

Really, Pokemon is the new hot thing but this all started a few months ago watching old Voltron episodes. It kinda blew my kids away and quickly their preference in cartoons changed. They liked the action, drama and comedy of Voltron more than the Disney stuff. Old Voltron led to watching new Voltron which led to getting excited for new Thundercats. My girls just recently got hooked on Pokemon and getting some toys cemented their love. Now we have Poke battles in the house instead of princess tea parties, I'm so ok with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment