Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hey grape jelly, please don't hurt toast!

It's over. Crazy fun but crazy busy month is officially over. Today we had Olivia's school friends, yesterday was the family party and a week before that we ended a two week long vacation. Oh yeah, toss in both girls starting soccer and me coaching one of the teams. Everything went off without hitch. I'm happy but I'm extremely tired. So tired I might talk to the pizza I'm gonna have after I write this. Hey pizza, yeah you, I'm gonna be coming downstairs in a second so don't start eating the popcorn yet. C'mon! I can hear the bag. Dammit, I said wait. Ok, so where was I? Oh yes, ham sandwiches......wait, I meant crazy fun but crazy busy. 

So as the dust settled on my weekend what was I left with? Clean up? For sure but that can wait. Super geeked up kids playing with new toys? Oh yeah, I love it. Homicidal grape jelly attacking toast? Yep.......yes, I did say yes. My wonderful brother left me this picture on my fridge. I will forever cherish it. Now the only question is what to put on his fridge?


No comments:

Post a Comment