Sunday, July 3, 2011

oVo

Day two of 4th of July weekend took us down to the United Center parking lot to see Cirque Du Soleil's oVo. The show was a fantastic tale of bug love. This was the first time my girls have seen a Cirque Du Soleil show and they absolutely loved it. Here is the official trailer and a few pics from before and after the show.



We got to the United Center, took a picture of the family and went over to the Tapis Rouge. The kids snacked on apples and carrots while I opted for the the braised beef and crab cakes. Yes, it was as good as it sounds. We also had the chance to take some fun pictures.





We were told it was ten minutes to show time so we went off to our seats. There was a performer right next to us when we got there. The girls were scared at first but they warmed up to it as the show went on. I could imagine it was a bit overwhelming at first for the girls. We had first row seats so the performers were right on top of us most of the show. A couple even winked at my girls and at the end two performers blew hand fulls of butterfly confetti at my girls! They were so happy!



The view from our seats.
 The girls got these crazy cute hats. They make them look like Tom Toms, I love it!



The girls were happy, my wife was happy and I was very happy. Really a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment