Monday, July 25, 2011

It's soccer time again

So with vacation behind me and the t-ball season a distant memory I turn my attention once again toward soccer. Yes, today was Olivia's first practice for fall outdoor soccer. Not only is Olivia playing soccer but Amelie starts soccer tomorrow too. Yep, I have one 6 year old and one 4 year old in soccer. That's a lot of running in circles to watch.


And now for some exciting news! All you people are not just reading Mothra04's blog. You are reading Mothra04's, Assistant Coach to his 4 year old daughter's soccer team, blog. Yes, I am an assistant coach now and I expect you all to address me as Coach from now on, got it? Good.

I'm super excited to be helping out. I know its gonna be crazy and starting Friday I have to run some practices on my own. Nine 4 year olds, a soccer field and a ball....I'm scared! It's gonna be great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment