Monday, August 1, 2011

I love you Neko Bus

With all the excitement of two birthday parties this weekend I almost forgot to show you my new t-shirt. For all the cool kids out there you will instantly know what this is and be jealous, so very jealous. For those of you who don't know what this is you need to change that.

My new shirt is based off the cat bus from Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro. Really, if you haven't seen this movie or any of Miyazaki's I strongly urge you to check them out. If you have kids Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle & Ponyo are wonderful movies for kiddos. One movie not so much for younger kids is Princess Mononke. There is a bit of violence that isn't for younger kids, very worth a watch for adults though. It still amazes me how many people haven't seen Miyazaki's work even though he is considered by many to be the greatest animator on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment