Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dinos night out at the movies

The other day I did something I don't do enough. I stopped. I stopped, sat my butt on the floor, didn't say a word and watched my kid play with some toys. For all the parents who might read this I recommend you do this. It's one thing to play with your kids, it's another to just watch them play. It's amazing the things they come up with and highly entertaining.

I took some pictures of Amelie playing with dinosaurs. Apparently the dinos were going to the movies and trying to figure out what popcorn to get. Who knew a T-Rex and a Triceratops would be movie friends. Now I know.





2 comments:

  1. I love just sitting back and watching their imaginations soar. Treasure the moments. Thankfully I have two younger ones and grand kids now as my boys are all grown up. Time flies. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete