Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

Today's an exciting day. Why? Well, today is Jason's birthday! Really? Really? You are still asking yourself who Jason is. Let me explain one last time. Jason's my supervisor at work but more importantly Jason's the delivery boy of all my blogs messages. Ohhhh, now you remember. Yeah, that guy.

So it's his birthday today. You would think he would want nothing more than to sit at work with me and celebrate his birthday but no, Jason had to take the day off and go do something fun for himself. How rude. Don't worry though, I thought ahead. I made Jason hold this sign up yesterday and snapped the picture. But don't say anything, his birthday sign is a secret and I don't want him to know about it until he checks out the blog today. Oh, you are concerned that he might already know what the sign says because he was holding it up yesterday? Well he doesn't but let me ease your mind. Jason did hold the sign up but it's a fact that Jason can only speak and not read Spanish so we are ok. So that's that. Happy Birthday Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment