Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh the fish boil was sooo good....

If you've never had fish boil before I think you need to find one this weekend and have it. I love fish boil and it's so basic, so simple. As far as I can tell here are the steps to a good fish boil. First, fisherman goes out to catch the fish while you are still snoring away in your bed. Next, restaurant gets out a really big pot or two and gets some water boiling. Then, restaurant put fish, potatoes & onions in the pot and boils it all together. Restaurant then takes that goodness out puts some butter on it, plates it and puts it in front of you. Last step, you eat.

Ahhh, vacation. I wish you and I were still buddies. We went out with the kids one night for dinner and had fish boil. For me there is nothing better than fresh fish. I'll take good fish over a steak any day. So eating this is like heaven for me. I wish I were better at cooking so I could do this at some, on a smaller scale of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment