Monday, August 15, 2011

Wizard World Pictures - Part 1

So you know I went to Comic Con on Saturday but what did I see? Well, come with me on a trip through the solar system and then out to the cosmos......or better yet, why don't you just look at some of my Wizard World Pictures.
Hooray Wizard World! Hello to you too!
These are the first costumes I saw and how appropriate that they were of the Doctor Who variety.  The Weeping Angel kinda scared me but for totally different reason than on the show. I'm pretty sure this one was not evil but more likely just crazy.

Ah, The Tick. Have you let yourself go? You don't look right Mr. Tick. That's ok, I still love you.
 My friend Ana found this in a bin of the most excellent movies known to man. I'm pretty sure I need it. Why didn't I buy it? What was I thinking? Oh, wait. I was probably still thinking about The Tick's crotch. Yeah, that's it.
 
So what did I get? Ohhhh, let me tell you. Remember this guy?
Yep, it's the worm from labyrinth! I know, it is so damn cool. Now I can sit in my room and I'll hear him say "Allo" and I'll be all like "Did you say hello???" and he will be like "No, I said allo, but that's close enough" and then I'll ask him "You don't by any chance know the way through this labyrinth, do you?" He will respond "Who, me? No, I'm just a worm" and then He'll say "Come inside, and meet the missus. Have some tea." That's when I'll run off and the worm will say "If he'd 'ave kept on going down that way he'd have gone straight to that castle." Of course I wouldn't have heard that because I would be well on my way to the bog of eternal stench. So yeah, pretty cool doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment