Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wizard World - Part 7

So today is my last day of posting Wizard World pictures. I hope you had fun seeing some of the sights from this years Wizard World, I really had a blast. I don't know why I missed so many years but now I know I can't stay away for too long. Going back was like going home again. While things had changed so much was familiar and that was the best part of the weekend.

One of the huge parts and my favorite part of Wizard World was hanging out with Trevor and Ana. We have been friends since high school but it had been many many moons since I had seen them. So hanging out with them was extra fun, even better was the fact that it felt like we didn't even miss a beat. We just picked up were we left off and all was good. I have to make a point of hanging out with these guys more often.

That's me in the middle with TrevBot and Ana

I got the chance, briefly, to say hi to another good friend Mr. Michael. Even though I couldn't hang out with Mike longer I'm happy to have seen him. While it's not been as many moons since I've seen Mike it's been long enough. Again, I have to make sure I make a point of seeing Mike and his family. They were to important a part of my life to not have around.
Me and Mike! Ahhh, don't shoot!
That was the best part of Wizard World for me. I got to see people who were all a huge part of my life and for whatever reason I haven't kept in touch with like I should have. I hope by next Wizard World I will have changed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment