Saturday, August 6, 2011

Did you know shit and Saturday both start with S

Woo hoo weekend! What are you doing with your Saturday? Going to a concert? A baseball game? Hanging out at the pub with some mates? Those all sound excellent.

Guess what I did? No really, guess?
I cleaned my one year old kiddo's shit off a chair and it was no easy job. This was an accident that required the chair to be quarantined until we could get our hands on a steam cleaner. The crazy thing is I'm super excited to have done it. It's another check off the to do list and this was a chore that skyrocketed to the top of the list. I take lots of satisfaction in getting stuff done. So to you sitting in a bar right now having a cold beer...........Oh, who am I kidding. It will be your turn soon enough and I will have no pity on you. Muhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment