Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wizard World - Part 3

Yes more Wizard World pictures but judging by the numbers I'm seeing, you guys love this stuff!

So lets start off with a very special lesson I learned this year at Wizard Con. Yoda hates the holidays. Sure we got to see Yoda be all wise and cute in the movies but there is a dark side to Yoda. More specific, an angry side and clearly the holidays bring that out in him. So remember people, do not invite Yoda over for Christmas dinner because he's gonna get all pissed off and probably fling the turkey into the wall with his mind. So here's the proof. Angry Yoda Stocking.

I have to admit this was kind cool, kinda really cool. I loved He-Man as a kid, had all the toys. Whoever this was did a pretty good job with the Skeletor costume. Ok, Ok, I didn't say awesome. I said pretty good.

Pocky! Pocky! Pocky! Pocky! So much Pocky!

The Mystery Machine was kinda underwhelming. It looked like they left it out in the sun for a year or two.

It's a Fez, I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.
Just so there is no confusion, that's not me. Jason thought it was confusing but I told him my Whovians would know what the Fez comment meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment