Friday, September 2, 2011

I chopped it all off.

So yeah, I chopped most of my hair off last night. I do that from time to time. If you know me then you know my hair grows like a weed. In its full glory my hair is worthy of being the rats nest for the king of the rats and his entire family. My hair is short now but in 6 months it will be a horrible curly mop on my head. Really people, I can't look like a hobo all the time....only for half the year.

Before Picture 
Me at Wizard World. Yes, yes, I forgot to take a proper before picture.


After Picture
See, it really is short.




2 comments:

  1. it is short! but it looks nice. jon kind of goes through the long hair/short hair transition semi-yearly too. maybe it's a man thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it usually takes about 6 months to grow back out. I guess I like it both ways so thats why I keep changing it. I prefer it longer in the summer because it's a horrible curly mop monster on my head and I like that. In the winter it's just flat. No fun.

    ReplyDelete