Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tougened Up!

I went to the Chicago Blackhawks website a couple minutes ago. I had to email some tickets I had sold. The main story on the site caught my attention. Something didn't look right. I quickly figured it out. The article was about how the hawks have added some grit this year. They will not be pushed around. I agree. They definitely have toughened up but I'm not sure if they have tougened up. 

 So it's possible that I'm missing something here. It's possible that that is exactly what they meant but I'm too dumb to know. It's possible that I've never heard of the word tougened and have mistaken it for toughened but I don't think so. Yes, yes, I know what you're saying. Phil, you misspell shit all the time and that would be correct. But, I'm not paid to write for the Blackhawks. I'm just silly old me sitting at my computer. So that's it, nothing more. I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment