Monday, September 5, 2011

What did you do on Labor day?

Ok, the question has been asked. What did we all do today? I'm not sure about all of you but I can tell you what I did. I felt shame, so much shame. Such shame I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide but I couldn't. I wouldn't have fit in a hole carrying my barrel of cheese balls.


So.....I went grocery shopping. I got tons of good food for the week. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all taken care of. That's when I saw the massive container of the most horrible and wonderful thing in the universe, cheese balls. I haven't had a proper cheese ball in years. They kinda stopped selling them, at least around here. So when I saw them an internal struggle began. Do I get the cheese balls? It's been a long time but the container is big....really big......really really big. I made my decision, I was getting them but oh the shame. Having to walk over and pick up that monster called the barrel of cheese balls, I felt shame on top of shame. All I could think was, Who gets this??? The answer was ME! I tried to hide them in the cart but there was no hiding it. I quickly made my way to check out and got outta there as fast as I could. Even now I feel the terrible shame I have brought on my household having this in our house. But oh is it worth it for the cheesy goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's just Cheetos in a different shape, right? Sounds and looks nummy. For my part, I discovered that Cheez-Its come in beaucoup different varieties. I've heard the calling to perform a weeks-long study of taste experiments.

    ReplyDelete