Friday, September 30, 2011

First Hawks game of the year


Despite Denny's best attempt at making me miss it, I went to my first Blackhawks game of the year. A preseason match up with the Penguins. Yes I mean Denny's the restaurant. Why did I go there? The girls wanted to go after soccer Thursday night so I took them. Oh, I paid the price in the wee hours of Friday morning. So anyway, I survived and made it to the Hawks game Friday night.

I usually don't go to preseason games, I just don't care. Until the games mean something it's kinda pointless. But, tonight was different. Tonight I took my girls to the game. Preseason or regular season, they don't care. They want to go get hot dogs, popcorn and ice cream. It's fun for me seeing them have a blast so it was a good night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment