Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back to the pumpkin patch

Have I ever mentioned that I love this time of year? Well, I do. I love the leaves falling off trees blowing around in brisk Fall wind gusts. I love the temperature dropping at night reminding you that Winter is right around the corner. I love apples in October, the sun setting earlier, pumpkin patches and the build up to Halloween. The build up to Halloween is great, decorating the house with ghosts and mummies. And I love all the shows on TV. Ghost shows, the Charlie Brown Halloween special and of course there is always some horror movie on. Christmas time has always been my favorite time of the year but mid October to Halloween is a close second.

Ok, so back to the pumpkin patch.
To the mountain of hay!
 
 Back to the sign to decide, what's next?
 
 The girls decided, the pumpkin house was up next. Everett tried his best to keep up.
 

 This lion tamer bench was randomly by the pumpkin house. It didn't fit in and made no sense so of course I love it.
 

 
I thought I'd finish this today but I guess I took too many awesome pictures. So guess what? Yep, you got it. Back to the pumpkin patch tomorrow for the final installment of Pumpkin Patch Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment