Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011


Unless you live under a rock you know Steve Jobs passed away yesterday. At first I wasn't going to have a post about this story. Everybody knows, there are a billion stories all over the place. Honestly, it's sad but I'm not sad about it. I never am when celebrities/famous people die. But I started thinking about how big a story it is. I realized how much has changed in my life because of this man. I love my iPod, completely changed how I listen to music. Without him I'm probably not sitting at my iMac, using my mouse or  writing this blog post now. I absolutely cannot live without my iPhone. This man created things that have changed the way I live my life for the better. So Thank You Mr. Jobs for being a visionary. I hope you find yourself in a better place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment