Saturday, October 29, 2011

Birthday/Anniversary Fun

Tomorrow, October 30th, is my birthday and my wedding anniversary. Yup, I got married on my birthday....the day before Halloween. My lovely wife took me out for dinner tonight, we went to The Reel Club. I had a great time and the food was spectacular. 


Ok, so what did we eat. Don't worry, I'll tell you.


We started with Parmesan crusted scallops. A great beginning to the meal. It was scallopy buttery goodness. Oh man was it good.

We also had a shrimp tempura roll. All that can be said was Soooooo good.


Dinner for me was grilled rainbow trout with melted leeks, tiny bits of green beans and almonds. I was so happy with my choice. 


Karen had yellow fin tuna steak with spice roasted red pepper sauce. I had a bite, it was awesome.


Dessert was extra fun. Karen ordered butterscotch creme brulee while I had some espresso. But that wasn't all I had.


I had a warm valrhona chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and sea salt caramel. While it was out of this world the best part was the Happy Birthday surprise that came with the dessert.


So that's it. A wonderful meal, a wonderful night. Thank you honey bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment