Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soccer Fest 2011

Today was soccer fest which meant the last game of the year for both Olivia and Amelie. Today was also the last day I coached Amelie's team, for this year at least. It was a great day for the girls. Both got to play soccer, then get pizza and finally trophies!

I was happy to give out trophies to my team. Nine smiling kids having fun, that's what it's all about. I know I did my job and had so much fun doing it. I hope to coach again next year. I cannot convey how much  fun this year was for me. I know many parents consider coaching young kids a chore but I highly recommend it. Just remember, be patient and have fun. If you do they will too. So here are some pictures from today. Enjoy!

First game is Amelie. Amelie is in there....somewhere.

Post game pizza and then trophies!

A picture with Coach.....I mean Dad.

Next we ran over to the other field to catch Olivia in action.

After the game it was Olivia's trophy time.

They are so freaking cute!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! Cutie pies, for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete