Monday, January 2, 2012

Children's Museum...No, Aquarium....No, Field Museum!

I took my boys to the Field Museum while the girls had fun with friends at home. I picked up my parents and off we went....to the Chicago Children's Museum. I know, you're thinking "What you talking about Willis?" Well, we did start by going to the Children's Museum but the parking deck at Navy Pier was crazy. We figured it would be way too crowded and then I realized I had no gas, barely had fumes. We went off to find a gas station. My nifty navigation system lied to me. There was no gas station where it said there was one so I beat it. Oh, it told me where a gas station was the second time, it learned it's lesson. So gas was in the car and panic was gone. Then we were off to the aquarium! But the line there was crazy too. So we ended up going into the Field Museum which was fine because I love it. The boys had enough fun to make it worth it and they slept all the way home. Not to shabby for a day determined to make me go crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment