Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Vikes close out their season with a loss.


The season is over and wow, was it a bad one. The Vikings finished the season losing to the Bears and ending with a 3-13 record. But it's not all bad. There is some hope. Ponder looked like he could be our QB of the future, maybe. We should have the 3rd pick in the draft which will help, hopefully.

Despite the horrible year todays game was exciting. Jared Allen chased the single season sack record. He fell a half sack short but he did break the Vikings single season sack record. 22 sacks on the year is damn impressive. It kept the game more than watchable. I was stuck to the couch all afternoon.

The other highlight of this game was Jimmy Kleinsasser playing his last game in the NFL. I know he wasn't a super star but he was always one of my favorite players. It's sad to see him go but I'm happy he played his entire career as a Viking.


My daughter in her Kleinsasser Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment