Thursday, January 12, 2012

A nice surprise

Yes, it's snowing. Yes, I got some good pictures. Yes, I'll post them.....tomorrow. Today's pictures are my daughters shoes. To be more specific, her first shoes.


We were cleaning out a closet tonight and we came across Olivia's first pair of shoes. My mom bought the shoes before Olivia was born. She wore them as much as a baby can wear shoes. Seeing them took us back. We ended up reminiscing the whole night.


The best part came from Olivia. When she saw the shoes we told her they were her very first pair of shoes. She started crying and said "I'm crying because I'm happy. Those shoes remind me of the olden times when I was a baby." Really Olivia? Olden times? Who says that? And you're SIX years old! Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment