Monday, January 23, 2012

One Year Anniversary!

Today is an exciting day. It's National Squirrel Appreciation Day AND the first day of the Year of the Dragon. Dragons rock and I'm a fire dragon so it's double cool. But if you thought there was no way to cram any more awesome into one day, you would be very wrong. Today is the one year anniversary of my picture a day.

Yup, one year ago I started posting a picture a day. It's been fun, I've really enjoyed posting random pictures for you guys. I'm constantly shocked by how many people check out the posts. Over 14,000 in the last year! I have no plans on stopping, there is so much more to share. I've got some fun Winter pictures coming this week. There are birthdays coming and then Spring. Kiddos T-ball, soccer and school. Hawks games, Summer craziness, vacation fun and back to Fall. Before I know it it will be Winter again. Like I said, there is so much to share.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thank You for stopping by. I appreciate each and every one of you. Leave comments, let me know what you think. I love comments, it makes it more fun. Again, thanks and enjoy my picture today. Jason, my supervisor for life and delivery boy to all messages of Completely Random and Awesome thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment