Monday, January 24, 2011

Breakfast January 24th Picture

So I got to work today and what did I find? A basket of muffins! Yeah for me!  With the death of free doughnut Friday I've learned to appreciate free breakfast food in the office so much more.  I think I'd become a bit spoiled.  The muffin was average at best but hey a free muffin is a free muffin, I'm not going to complain.  The best part of the muffin though was the plates.  Somebody brought Zoo Pals plates and I'm all about eating my free muffin off a dogs face plate.  The only concern I have is my dog plate seems sad.  I dont know why? Did I not eat the muffin quick enough? Or was it too quick?  Did the dog come into this relationship with issues? I have no idea but I'm determined to see this dog face plate through whatever it is thats troubling him.  So until he turns his frown upside down, he's staying with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment