Friday, January 28, 2011

Go Blue Lion Go! - Picture Of The Day - January 28th

IT'S VOLTRON POLL DAY - VOTE BLUE LION!
So I didn't have to think too much about today's picture.  I've had this print out hanging in my office since April 21, 2008.  Until today it had no purpose, I've almost thrown it out countless times.  BUT today my sad little print out finally has a cause, a true purpose.  That is because today is the day to lift up Voltron's Blue Lion so the world can see the Blue Lion is the best of the Voltron Force.

 So you may be asking yourself "Where is this poll? Of course I need to vote for the Blue Lion."  Well Ill tell you.  Just click over to http://www.susanfujiki.com/ and vote.  I can respect if you want to vote for the Red or Black Lion, I get it.  If you vote for the Green or Yellow Lion then just leave, leave and never return.  But let me at least briefly try and persuade you.  The Blue Lion was originally piloted by Sven, the most kick ass Voltron character ever.  Early on, Sven was injured in a battle with Haggar eventually being taken prisoner.  Sven was eventually thrown into a cave on Planet Doom and left for dead.  In the Japanese version of the show Sven died in battle with Haggar.  Either way Sven made great sacrifices for Voltron force and as such makes the Blue Lion the best.








On a side note, thank you to Susan Fujiki aka @kungfupussy for putting this poll together.  Hopefully this becomes a regular Friday thing, its been fun so far.  Anybody not following her blog or following her on twitter should do so right away. 

1 comment: