Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow! - Picture Of The Day - January 27th

Its snowing! I love snow, how can you not? Its fun, can be quite pretty and of course can lead to days off work. I wish lady Winter would ease up on the east coast and send some significant snow Chicago's way.  I can already hear people saying "I hate driving in snow" or "Its too cold" or "I'd rather it be 80 degrees out!"  Well you know what? You live in the Midwest, if you haven't learned to deal with it yet then maybe a move to California is what you need. So todays pictures are just random shots of the snow from around my office, enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. I agree with you...someone (i.e., Jesus) should throw the east coast a bone....throw a little weather action at the west! Nice pictures by the way...
    -mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on a blizzard! There's nothing more awesome than a good blizzard. And, who hates driving in the snow? Get a 4WD car and have fun like I do!

    ReplyDelete