Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Knee On The Rocks - Picture Of The Day - January 26th

So I'm sure if you know me or even if you just follow me on twitter then you must have heard me complain about my knee.  I hurt it running in October and I've been in physical therapy since November.  It's been incredibly frustrating mostly because the injury hasn't been responding to physical therapy the way I had hoped.  I figured I would do what they say and it would get better.....quickly.  Not so.  Part of the problem is that my injury, patellar bursitis, isn't exactly a running injury.  Its got the doctors a bit confused.  I really don't like being the therapists "special challenge."  That means this is gonna take a bit!  So here is a picture of my knee getting electrical stimulation with a big ice pack over it..........Fun......*sigh*

1 comment: