Sunday, January 23, 2011

Changing Gears - January 23rd Picture

So I've come to the realization that I'm not that great at blogging.  I don't seem to have instincts for a consistent flow of quality material.  Why? Could be that four kids suck up almost all my home time.  Maybe I'm horribly mired in the greatest case of writers block ever or most likely I'm just a terrible writer.  Whatever it is I feel like I can't get good momentum going so I've decided to change gears.  What I'd like to  do is post a picture everyday for the rest of the year.  Some days there will be a story to go with the picture, some days all I'll have time for is the picture.  I have no clue where it will go but I hope for anybody checking they will somehow get a bit of insight into me.  I figure at the very least it will be interesting for me to look back on at the end of the year.

So today is my first picture then.  Nothing crazy, just a hat....well my very most favorite hat ever.  I found this hat today while going through my closet.  I was crazy excited because I haven't been wearing hats much for the past two years and I had forgotten about it.  I just got my haircut Thursday and I chopped off a lot of hair, maybe another day I'll do the before/after photos. Anyway, while my hair was longer I didn't wear hats, they didn't feel comfortable.  So when I found the hat it dawned on me that I could wear it again, made me happy.  So here is it is, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment