Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Critters - Picture Of The Day - January 25th

So I took a picture this morning intending on using it for my picture of the day and someday it will be but not today. I checked my photo stream and found not only the picture I took but one I did not take. Here is that picture:



Now it's no great mystery who took this picture. It was my oldest daughter, she's 5 years old and the only one of my kids who really knows how to use my phone. But I wonder why did she take this picture? She's never done it before so I'm guessing this scene was somehow different or special. I can really only guess so that's what I'm going to do.
So the question is what's this scene depicting? I have two theories. First, I think these cute Calico Critters might be playing a game of whodunit by putting on a stage production of the 80's movie Clue.  Second, its possible they all went went up to the lab, and saw what was on the slab and now they are all shivering with antici......pation which kinda makes them look like they are all doing the time warp. The problem is both of my theories lead me to an even greater question. Which one of these cute critters is Tim Curry?

No comments:

Post a Comment